Help lead worship at our Christmas Combined Campus worship service!
The Christmas Combined service is on Sunday, December 10 at 6pm at Fegenbush Campus. Read on below for key details about rehearsals, songs to listen and prepare, and information on how you can join in!
Details for Kids Choir
• For kids in Kindergarten-5th grade
• Rehearsal on December 6, 6:30–8pm at Fegenbush Campus Kids Worship Room
• Wear a Christmas outfit for the service!
• Songs: "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus" and "Joy to the World (Joyful, Joyful)"
Details for Adult Combined Choir
• For anyone who loves to sing!
• Rehearsals on November 29 & December 6, 6:30–8pm at Fegenbush Campus Room 106
• Wear all black for the service!
How to Prepare for Rehearsal
• Get connected to Planning Center Online - our scheduling tool for worship services! This allows us to email you reminders of rehearsals and services and gives you easy access to listen to the music in the correct key. To get signed up, email Nicole McComas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Listen to the music and practice singing! You can listen to all of the songs on our Spotify Playlist or on this Apple Music Playlist.
Kids & Adults:
• "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus" | YouTube
• "Joy to the World (Joyful, Joyful)" | YouTube
• "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" | YouTube
• "O Come All Ye Faithful / He Who is Mighty" | YouTube
• "King of Kings" | YouTube
• "O Holy Night" | YouTube
• "Come Behold the Wondrous Mystery" | YouTube