“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son” Colossians 1:13
- Think of your life before Christ.
- What did God save you from? Sin. A life of pride, greed, lust, addiction, moral conformity, etc.?
- What darkness did God bring you out of?
- Think of the time when God saved you. This doesn’t have to be an exact time, but a time when you realized that God had transferred you from the kingdom of sin to the kingdom of Christ.
- What did God save you to? The gospel.
- How did you hear it?
- Who did you hear it from?
- When did you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ was Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead? (Rom. 10:9)
- A testimony is not complete with ONLY what God did, but what he is CURRENTLY doing in your life as well.
- How is God shaping you today, this week, and the past month?
- What sin is God convicting you of?
- Should you share this confidentially with a pastor, discipleship group, or close friend?
- What is God showing you in His Word?
- Who has God placed in your life to share the gospel with?
- How are you living as someone who has been transferred from the kingdom of sin to the kingdom of Christ?
- How do you plan to grow in holiness?
- Who is working alongside you now to help you grow in holiness?